These boot cuffs are super simple and easy to make. They mainly use 1 stitch throughout the whole pattern to form a ribbed texture that stretches to fit multiple sizes.
The average woman’s calf size is 13”-16” in circumference. This pattern is simple enough that you can easily add or take away rows to adjust the size.
Finished boot cuffs are approx. 5” tall and fit a calf of 13” – 16” in circumference.
- You can purchase the ad-free, downloadable, printable PDF pattern in my Etsy shop Here Thank you so much for your support!
- Save to your Ravelry Queue Here
- Pin to Pinterest to save for later Here
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel Here
Things you will need:
- I Love This Yarn in Sungold
- 5.50 mm / I Hook
- Yarn Needle
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- blsc = back loop single crochet
- t = turn
- Sl st = slip stitch
- 14 st x 17 r = 4” in blsc
Row 1: ch 19, sc in the 2nd ch from hook and in each ch st across (18)
Row 2: ch 1, t, blsc in each st across (18)
Repeat row 2 until piece measures 8’’ across (UNSTRETCHED) or until desired length.
To join the edges of the boot cuff you will ch 1 and insert your hook through the 1st st on both edges and sl st
Repeat all the way down the side. Cut yarn and weave in ends. Repeat for the other boot cuff.
I appreciate every single share, like and comment that I receive on any of my patterns. Every share and pin helps to get my patterns out there to more crocheters. Thank y’all so much!!! 😉