Forget the fact that it’s only October, but I’m in such a Christmas mood! Can we just forget all the pumpkins and fall leaves and head straight to putting up the Christmas Tree!? Ha!
This will be the first of many Christmas themed cup cozy’s that I will be releasing this season, so be sure and keep an eye out for the others.
I will come back and put a link as I add new ones to my blog!
My other Christmas Cup Cozies!
- You can purchase the ad-free, downloadable, printable PDF pattern in my Etsy shop Here Thank you so much for your support!
- Save to your Ravelry Queue Here
- Pin to Pinterest to save for later Here
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel Here
Things you will need:
- I Love This Yarn in Red, Black and a small amount of Sungold
- Hot Glue Gun
- I / 5.50 mm Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Easily adjust to fit any cup cozy by adding of decreasing amount of stitches in foundation row.
- Always start with an even number of stitches though.
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- fdc = foundation double crochet (YouTube Tutorial HERE)
- dc = double crochet
- fpdc = front post double crochet
- bpdc = back post double crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- Sl st = slip stitch
With red yarn,
Row 1: 26 fdc, join with sl st into 1st st
Row 2-4: ch 2, * fpdc, bpdc* repeat * to * around, join with sl st Change to black
Row 5-6: ch 1, hdc in each st around, join with sl st Change to red
Row 7: ch 2, dc in each st around, join with sl st
Row 8-10: ch 2, * fpdc, bpdc* repeat * to * around, join with sl st
Weave in ends
Ch 16, cut yarn and weave in ends. Hot glue to cup cozy, in the middle on the black stripe, in a rectangle shape