These cute little car appliques are so quick and easy to make! I designed these to go on a baby blanket that I will be posting later this week!
My little appliques came out to be about 4” long and 3” tall.
Plus, I even created the Youtube tutorial on how to make them!
- You can purchase the ad-free, downloadable, printable PDF pattern in my Etsy shop Here Thank you so much for your support!
- Pin to Pinterest to save for later Here
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel Here
Things you will need:
- I Love This Yarn in Orange, Yellow, Limelight & Black
- 5.50 mm / I Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Ch = chain
- Sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- tr = treble (triple) crochet
- mc = magic circle
- sk = skip
- St = stitch (es)
- Sl st = slip stitch
Row 1: ch 13, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across (12)
Row 2-4: ch 1, t, sc in each st across (12)
Row 5: ch 1, t, sc, hdc, ch 6, sk 4 st, tr, ch 5, sk 4 st, sc in the last st
Row 6: ch 1, evenly sc around placing 2 sc in the bottom corners
Cut yarn, leaving a long tail if you need to sew the applique to something.
With black – make 2
10 hdc in mc, sl st into 1st st.
Cut yarn leaving a long tail. Sew onto bottom of car.
I also made a video showing how I sew them on to the blanket