This is my very 1st C2C graphgan that I have ever made and I love it!!! I’m so happy with how it turned out. This blanket would be so cute decorating a baby’s room.
It’s a good size blanket measuring at approx. 33” x 44”
C2C has to probably be my favorite crochet technique as of right now. I love the idea that you can take the little squares of different colors and design a picture.
Making a graphgan is one thing, but designing one and creating the pattern is something else altogether! It’s a lot of work and time.
If you don’t know how to corner to corner crochet you can check out my tutorial for that here
- You can purchase the ad-free, downloadable, printable PDF pattern in my Etsy shop Here Thank you so much for your support!
- Save to your Ravelry Queue Here
- Pin to Pinterest to save for later Here
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel Here
Things you will need:
- I Love This Yarn 2 (skeins) Antique White, 1 Royal, 1 Turquoise, 1 Red, 1 Brown, 1 Grey Beard, 1 Yellow.
- 5.50 mm / I Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Free Sailboat Pixel Graph & Color Key
- (optional) Written PDF Pattern available in my Etsy shop
When I started designing this graphgan, I didn’t know how many hours it would take to design and create this pattern. Since creating c2c graphgans take so much time to create, I will only be offering the Pixel graph for free. If you would like the written pattern, you can purchase it for a small fee in my Etsy shop. Thank y’all so much for your support!!!