This cowl is perfect for those cool, Fall mornings. Not too heavy of a scarf, but not so light that it doesn’t offer any warmth.
I’m so glad that the weather is finally deciding to cool down. Now, I can start pulling out all my cute fall makes! This is my favorite time of year to make stuff because you can actually wear what you made without burning up, lol.
I used Lion Brand Mandala in the colorway Spirit. I did cut the yarn and join it at a new round with a new color in the cake of yarn. I know that this may seem to be wasteful, but I’m only using one cake of yarn for this project. You could always save the extra yarn you don’t use for scrap yarn which is what I did 😉
- You can purchase the ad-free, downloadable, printable PDF pattern in my Etsy shop Here Thank you so much for your support!
- Save to your Ravelry Queue Here
- Pin to Pinterest to save for later Here
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel Here
Things you will need:
- Lion Brand Mandala in Spirit
- 4.50 mm Hook
- Yarn Needle
- cowl is worked in the round.
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- fdc = foundation double crochet
- dc = double crochet
- sk = skip
- sp = space
- Sl st = slip stitch
Round 1: 200 fdc, sl st to join
Round 2: ch 3 (counts as dc and ch 1 sp here and throughout) * sk next st, dc in the next, ch 1* repeat * to * around, sl st into the 1st st
Round 3-4: sl st into ch 1 sp, ch 3, * dc in next ch 1 sp, ch 1* repeat * to * around, join with sl st
Round 5: ch 2, dc in every st around (every ch st and dc st) sl st to join
Repeat rounds 2-5, 3 more times.
Cut yarn weave in ends.
Happy crocheting y’all! 🙂