My knit dazzle headband was my first ever knitting pattern. I wanted an easy, but interesting looking headband. I used Lion Brand Hometown USA yarn and it works up really quickly.
- You can purchase the ad-free, downloadable, printable PDF pattern in my Etsy shop Here Thank you so much for your support!
- Save to your Ravelry Queue Here
- Pin to Pinterest to save for later Here
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel Here
Things you will need:
- Lion Brand Hometown USA Yarn in your choice of color, I used Aspen Tweed
- Size 10.5 / 6.5mm needles
- Additional size 10.5 / 6.5mm DPN or cable needle
- Yarn Needle
- 11 st. x 16 rows = 4’’
- 3/3 LC
(3 over 3 left cross) slip next 3 sts. Onto dpn and hold in front, knit next 3 sts. Knit 3 sts. From dpn.
My headband measures approx. 8 3/4’’ across laying flat, unstretched, and stretches to fit anaverage adult head of 21’’ to 23’’
Lets get started
Cast on 10 sts.
Rnd 1: k across
Rnd 2: k2, p6, k2
Rnd 3: k2, 3/3 LC, k2
Rnd 4: k2, p6, k2
Rnd 5: k across
Rnd 6-9:repeat rnds 4 and 5 twice
Rnd 10: k2, p6, k2
Rnd 11: k2, 3/3 LC, k2 Rnd
12-83: repeat rnds 4-11 nine times
Rnd 84: k2, p6, k2
Bind off. Leave a long tail to sew the ends together.
Happy Knitting Y’all!